Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sight Words

Last Friday I had shoulder surgery and needless to say, I have been confined to my room/recliner for the last week.  I have had time to create some worksheets and such that I have been wanting to make for a long time!  Thanks goodness for laptops!  One of the ideas I saw on TPT was a Magnify Sight Word worksheet.  You know students love to use tools!  This worksheet lets students use a magnifying glass to find the sight words and then list the sight words on the right.  I created 13 lists with over 100 sight words.  I am excited to get back and test it out on my students.  Hopefully they will love it as much as I do!!

1 comment:

  1. You've been tagged! Come see my blog for details! http://mrskazanjianskindergarten.blogspot.com. I'm excited to read your responses! I'm also your newest follower! Love your blog!:) Chris

    ReplyDelete